Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Halloween has come and gone, and I have to say we lacked in the way of original costumes and candy grabbers! I was hoping (unrealistically) for as many adorable costume clad kids and no candy left over. But, seeing as it was a Monday, I think we did okay.

Matt was of course parked on our front porch for almost the entire afternoon/early evening thoroughly enjoying the foot traffic. I was inside making roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli, and a London broil for dinner with my parents. All in all, it was a good day. 

Now, back to the daily grind. After waking up with minutes to spare, I shipped Matt off to work, and sat in bed wide awake for at least another hour or so. Unfortunately, I still feel as if I am in bed, but yet I have been at my desk for over any hour!

This week will prove to be a difficult one, with a doctors appointment on Thursday, and a wedding on Friday (where we know no one) ... I am looking forward to Saturday.

Happy Fall! I am going to go home after work, and make homemade applesauce in the crock pot, and steak sandwiches on garlic Italian bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment